Monday 22 August 2011

Pub Challenge 61 - 74

Hoo-wee! I sure do have a lot to catch up on. First a procession of photos of me with my face in a pint

Saucy Mary's, Kyleakin
King's Arms, Kyleakin
Castle Bar, Inverness
The Gellions, Inverness
Hootananny, Inverness (Again spelled wrong on the note!)
Market Bar, Inverness
Blackfriars, Inverness
Smith & Jones, Inverness
Glenalbyn, Inverness
Roo's Leap, Aviemore.
This is the "embarassing" Australian pub I was so keen to visit a couple of days ago.
I was quite disappointed - no rusty corrugated iron, no stolen street signs, no old weatherboard,
no dijeridoos on the walls, not even Fosters on tap. It was a lot more Australian
and a lot less embarrassing than I was hoping.
Old Blackfriar's, Aberdeen. I love my expression in this one!
Looking very prim and proper at "The Tilted Wig" in Aberdeen
I'm 90% sure this wasn't the name of the pub at all, but it was in Edinburgh
Malone's, Edinburgh

1 comment:

  1. Scotland is beoming as far as you are concerned - love your smiles!

    ReplyDelete